- Founder and Chief ValuesXplorer of ValuesXplorer Inc.; Based on my experience from consulting and coaching hundreds of corporate and individual clients across various industries, cultures and countries, and from delivering over 50 different kind of seminars/workshops to more than 1,000 participants, we are offering consulting, training and coaching to individuals, teams, projects and organizations to discover their values, to identify their vision and to establish their mission – since February 2012.
- Professor of Leadership Studies, Renaissance College, University of New Brunswick – since July 1, 2010.
- Visiting Professor at Business School at Umeå University, Sweden – September/October 2011.
- Tenure granted at the University of New Brunswick – July 1, 2009.
- Associate Professor of Leadership Studies, Renaissance College, University of New Brunswick – July 1, 2005.
- Teaching and research (leadership and project management) at Athabasca University (Center for Innovative Management, MBA in project management), University of Victoria (School of Public Administration), Trinity Western University (Master of Arts in Leadership) – since 2003.
- Consulting, coaching, and training (project management and leadership) as self-employed consultant for financial institutions, government organizations, and private corporations in Germany and Canada – since 1994.
Corporate training (software development and project management), project management, management and leadership (service and marketing management) in the business sector in Germany and Canada – 1987-2005.